skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Goose Egg
I'm a few days late posting this, but if you follow me on Facebook, you already know the details. It's been a rough week around here...wanna see for yourself???
Things got pretty ugly on Tuesday after I left for work. It was a few minutes after 9 when I got the call from Cory. All I could gather was that Brooks had a pretty bad fall on the tile floor, he seemed fine, but EMS was on the way. I ran into the office crying and my principal and secretary grabbed their things and drove me home. Horrible thoughts were running through my head at the time...it was the WORST feeling EVER as a mommy. When I arrived, I saw the paramedic holding my baby boy and he was just a smiling! Brooks was evaluated and they didn't see any reason to take him to the ER, but they left that to us. I called the pedi and explained what all went down and they just told us to monitor his behavior, wake him every few hours to check on him, and to take him to the ER if he started throwing up. Other than the HUGE goose egg on his sweet little noggin, you would never know anything was wrong with him...praise God! Thanks to everyone who visited, called, emailed, and sent texts to check on our sweet boy. Tuesday was SUCH a LOOOOONG and STRESSFUL day! And yes, I did have a rita to calm my nerves!!!!!
3 comments:
oh my goodness!! bless your heart....never fun to see them hurt. I am going to call you I promise! Might have to wait until I stop throwing up and can move off the couch!!
Kim...I hate to tell you this, but I threw up every morning and sometimes at night for the first 21 weeks of my pregnancy! Yes, you read that correct...EVERY MORNING for 21 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me when you get a chance...I promise you will get some of your energy back...those little nuggets are taking it from you!
girl I'm a pro!! I had it for the entire 9 months with brady! And it wasn't just in the morning! This has been easy compared to him!!!!!
Post a Comment