We made a trip to see Santa last night since daddy wasn't on call! Cory and I had been talking up the whole Santa thing for several days in hopes that our trip would be a success (and by success, I mean no tears)! We decided to go back to Bass Pro Shop because the Santa is REAL, they have a nice backdrop, activities for the kiddos, NO line, and best of all, they GIVE you a FREE 4x6 photo (and you don't have to spend $30+ on Santa pictures at the mall...and they also don't mind you snapping a few photo's of your own either)!
We when arrived (shortly before 5) there was only one person in front of us getting their picture with Santa, so the kiddos were able to check him out for a minute or two! I just love the expressions on their little faces. I wonder what they were thinking?!?!
So thankful for our successful trip to see Santa. I LOVE seeing the MAGIC of Christmas through the eyes of my Christmas MIRACLES!
And the BEST part of this trip...we were able to pull off a dinner date with our old neighbors, the Shoemake's! We had a great night...sorry, no pictures of dinner!


1 comment:
cute pics! And at our most favorite place ever. Think our boys like that place better than DisneyWorld! Ha!
Post a Comment