Again, sorry for the lack of posting latley. I've tried to blog several times this week, but for some odd reason, I am unable to see the insert picture icon. Weird. I really wanted to post pictures of our house plan proofs. SUPER EXCITED!
Another something exciting...as of today, I will be adding published author to my resume/Vita and I'm super thrilled. The last week of ABYDO training, we had to write an extensive piece and submit it to a journal, magazine, blog, etc. in hopes of being published. Not knowing what in the world I was going to write about, stressing about completing the last 2 assignments for my grad school class, and packing for a week at the beach, I sat down and began writing about surviving bed rest. I had so many thoughts running through my mind and I honestly wanted to just finish the paper, submit it, and be done. I finished it and submitted it to a magazine and a well known Multiples Blog, Multiples and More. Little did I know that I would get a response from the editor from Multiples and More telling me that they LOVED it and wanted to feature my article. To say the least, I was super surprised. It's nothing special and no where near as good as the first paper that I turned in for the training (I posted it on my blog...Blessings from the Couch). Although it comsumed 3 weeks of my summer, thank you ABYDOS for this AWESOME opportunity! Head on over to www.multiplesandmore.com and read How to Survive Bed Rest! And yes, I'll sign autographs for free this time!!!


1 comment:
You are awesome!!!!!! I loved the piece. Hey, are you still doing the oh sew cute blog?
Post a Comment