Sunday, August 10, 2008

4 Year Anniversary and 16 Week Dr. Appointment

Ok...so I'm a little late with this post! On July 24th, Cory and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. The day didn't go quite as Cory had planned because he was SUPER busy at the funeral home, but all in all, it was a great day. After the doctor appointment, Cory and I were supposed to spend the day at the Inn at the Ball Park (across from Minute Maid) and then have dinner at Vic and Anthony's...the hotel plans were canceled but dinner plans were still on...THANK GOD!!! Vic and Anthony's is an INCREDIBLE place to eat (I'm making myself hungry right now just thinking about it)!! Here are a few pictures we captured of our evening...

This picture was taken after we both ate...
I felt like I was going to POP!!!
Our WONDERFUL Anniversary cheesecake...YUMMY!!!

Umm...can you tell that we enjoyed it?!?!?

This past Thursday (August 7th) I had another appointment with Dr. Mike. I was a bit nervous to see how much weight I have gained over the past 2 weeks, but to my surprise, I only gained 2 pounds. Dr. Mike is strict with the entire weight issue and I knew I was doing good when he walked into the room calling me SKINNY!!! Yeah right...I'm far from skinny, but it made me feel GREAT! I only gained 2 pounds...that makes 5 pounds total in 4 months. Not so bad, but I know it's not going to be like that much longer! As for my belly...believe it or not, I think this week it has grown over night. I no longer in the "I just look fat stage"...I now have a little ball shaped belly. I'm scheduled to see Dr. Rowe on the 21st (and I can't WAIT) and I will see Dr. Mike again on the 28th.

No comments: