Tuesday, August 26, 2008

18 Week Ultrasound Pictures

Here are the ultrasound pictures from last weeks appointment! Hope you enjoy them as much as we have! They are getting so big!

Twin "A" is a BOY The arrow is pointing to his weenie!
I have another close up picture of it, but I decided not to post it for the entire world to see! The ultrasound tech said there was plenty of blood flow down in that area. During the ultrasound, he even decided to touch it with one hand and then BOTH hands! Nasty little boy already!!!
Profile of our Sweet Little Prince
Brooks Allen Scott
(Brooks is my middle name and Allen is Cory's middle name)

Look at that sweet little face looking at you!!!


Twin "B" is a GIRL
The arrow is pointing at the 3 folds which make up her " ya ya"

Profile of our Sweet Little Princess
Burkley Ann Scott
(Burke is my mothers maiden name and Ann is also her middle name and Holly's middle name...yes... Holly actually has 2 middle names)
Another profile of Burkley
I go back to Dr. Mike this Thursday for another check up and then I go back to see Dr. Rowe on the 18th of September. I can't wait to see them again on ultrasound! Brooks weighs approximately 10 ounces and Burkley weighs approximately 9 ounces. The both are measuring great and Dr. Rowe said they both look great!
Stay tuned for pictures of the bedding and furniture!! I'm off to take my shower and to get ready for bed...it's been hard adjusting to "this thing they call work" this week (I'm not used to waking up to a loud alarm clock at 5:45)!!! Have a great week.

1 comment:

Tarah said...

Awww...they both look so sweet & precious! I am so happy for you guys. Luke has been really practicing on saying his new friends names! We can't wait to meet those sweet peas!