Sunday, September 7, 2008

5 Month Belly Pictures

Here are a few pictures my mom took of me on Saturday (just 2 days shy of 21 weeks). My belly is growing and as of last weekend, I can feel Brooks and Burkley moving around in there...such an incredible feeling.

I had an appointment with Dr. Mike last Thursday and so far, so good. I've gained a total of 9 pounds in 5 months. Dr. Mike and the nurse were very proud of me (the nurse kept telling me how good I looked...which made me feel GREAT). I'm sure I'll be packing on the pounds pretty soon.



Although I'm pooped at the end of the day, I'm starting to adjust to being back at work (this doesn't mean that I'm thrilled to be there because you all know how much I love to stay at home or run errands with my mom). Thank goodness for my intern, Lisa. She was with me on Wednesday's last semester and she is with me daily this semester. She actually begins teaching one lesson starting this week and will begin teaching full time in my classroom at the end of this month. She has been such a big help...I don't know what I would do without her!!! After she graduates in December, she will be my long term sub!!!
BABY FURNITURE WILL BE HERE TOMORROW BETWEEN 1 AND 5! I WILL BE SURE TO POST PICTURES OF THE "PUTTING TOGETHER PARTY" AND OF THE FINISHED PRODUCTS!!!

No comments: