Monday, September 29, 2008

Random Updated Pictures

Here are a few random pictures that I wanted to share. I'm 24 weeks today (6 months) and as you can tell, my belly is starting to really grow! Enjoy and I will upload the ultrasound pictures sometime this week. I'm sleepy and ready for bed!!

Me and Cory
24 weeks
Here's a bare belly shot for you!!
Sorry if you're grossed out!!

Another view
24 weeks
Holly's Birthday Plate
She's going to be 3 on Sept. 30th

We celebrated Holly's 3rd Birthday on Saturday.
The gifts!!!

Singing "Happy Birthday"
She just wanted the strawberry cake!!!

YES...we had Hannah Montana plates and napkins!!!
Mom and I like to tell her that she HAS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!

Holly enjoying her YUMMY cake!!!

Picture of Burkley's bed
It's not made just yet...bedding will be in this week
(they sent a confirmation on Friday)
Picture of Brooks' bed
It wasn't 100% assembled when I took the picture
Cory and his Uncle Bob decided to assemble this the day after Ike
Kyla in her pumpkin outfit!!!
3 months old
When the bedding comes in, I will be sure to post a pictures...I can't wait!!!

No comments: