This past weekend Tarah and Marissa hosted the most AMAZING baby shower in honor of Brooks, Burkley, and myself. They really went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect...and boy was it. I think I was in awe the entire time because I couldn't believe I was actually at MY baby shower. It's hard to imagine how far Cory and I have come in just one year. On October 3rd of last year, I was having my eggs removed and praying that they would fertilize into healthy embryo's and on October 3rd of this year, I was anxiously awaiting my first baby shower! God is truly amazing!! Thanks T and Marissa for hosting such an incredible baby shower for me, you will never know how much it meant to me...love you girls!!! Enjoy the pictures I have included and stay tuned for before and after pictures of my children's closet...they are already spoiled!!! XOXO~ Hay
The Darling Invite
One of the many flower decorations...
And another flower decoration...
And another flower decoration...
The cake table...yummy!!
The BEST cookies ever...
A better view of the cake table...
Tarah, Me, and Marissa posing in front of the food...go figure!
So creative...isn't this too cute?!?!
Love it!!
Me 24 1/2 weeks pregnant with my little miracles...
Tarah, Me, and Marissa (and baby McClellen)
The girls again...
Me and Grammy (my mom)
Nana (Cory's mom), Me, and Grammy
Me and Kim...I'm SO glad you came!!!
Class of 98' Girlfriends
Me, Kim, and Marissa
Tarah, Me, Kim, Marissa (with baby McClellen), and Jenni (with baby Beck)
Me and My Work Spouse Stephanie (with baby Elliott)
Me and Kelly (with baby DeSanto...due 2 weeks before the twins)
3 IVF Miracles
Look at all of my goodies!!!
I'm ready to open!!!
Thanks again girlies for hosting such an awesome shower...it was BEAUTIFUL!!!
I'm a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, a Godmother, and a mommy to precious boy/girl twins that were born in December of 2008. I'm a former first grade teacher that is currently enjoying my new job as a SAHM. It's not always easy, but I thank God and my husband for providing for our family and allowing me to spend this time with our children. This blog was created to keep family and friends up to date on our journey to parenthood. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride, filled with a lot of highs and lows, but was well worth the wait. Just take a look and see for yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment