I'm now 28 weeks pregnant with twins (that's 7 months for those of you who don't like to calculate the weeks)! This pictures was taken by my WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS, FANTASTIC, OUTSTANDING, MAGNIFICENT, AWESOME intern, Lisa Tuesday evening. It was Family Reading Night, which meant we all stayed after until 7 PM. Made for a long day, but we all had fun hanging out in my room talking and eating (that's where we have our daily lunch bunch and where we all hang out). This week is also Red Ribbon Week and Tuesday was "hide" from drugs...I must admit I was very comfy in my outfit!
Tomorrow is Halloween and it's also my last day of work until I return from maternity leave. I've been too busy trying to get everything organized for Lisa (she's going to be my long term substitute when I'm out, which is wonderful. She already knows the children and the routines/procedures of the classroom...so it makes everything easier on me) that I haven't really had time to get excited about it. I'm ready to join the "Stay at Home Mom Club" for the next few months. I've been counting down the days each morning and Holly is getting super excited. She's going to love me being home with her and I know it's going to drive her daddy crazy (he can't stand it when I'm off for the holidays or summer...calls every 30 minutes to see what I'm doing...SERIOUSLY)! It's not like I'm going to be running the streets or anything since I'll be on bed rest. I'm sure I will go crazy, but I want to do everything possible to keep my sweet peas in there as long as possible...it will be well worth it in the end. Speaking of the end...it will be here before we all know it. I can't believe that I'm already 28 weeks along. Both Dr. Mike and Dr. Rowe are hoping that I can make it to 36 weeks and if you think about it, it's not that far away.
Well, I'm off to dry my hair and then off to bed. Only one more day of waking up to the sound of an alarm (well, at least until the twins arrive :))!! Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya~
Hayley
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago

1 comment:
Hayley! You look fantastic!! Kimmy told me about your blog and I have been following it ever since. I, too, am pregnant and am due November 17th. I'm having a little boy and it can't come soon enough. Seriously, I look more like I'm having twins than you do! How do you do it? I know it's been a long road for you and I pray that it continues to go so well. I think of you often and am so happy for you and your little family! I have a blog that you can check out at www.team-coleman.blogspot.com Take care and I can't wait to see your two little ones! Love, Jenny (Drenth)
Post a Comment