I actually had a great surprise yesterday afternoon too. Two of my sweet mothers brought cookies and drinks for the class and they each brought a gift for my little miracles. Can you believe that? One mom made two blankets that are beautiful and the other mother gave me little bath robes for each baby that are super cute! Several weeks ago I had two parents from last year bring me gifts too and one parent brought a gift and I didn't even have her son in my class. It's such a great feeling knowing how many people care about us and Brooks and Burkley.
Below are a few pictures from yesterday. I have a few of me with my class, but unfortunately I cannot post them because of privacy issues. It was a great day, but I'm going to miss seeing everyone on a day to day basis. Hopefully some will come and visit me!!!
28 1/2 weeks
Since the election is going on, each classroom had to pick a state and decorate their door or wall outside their room. The states that I wanted were already picked by the time the list got to me, so I just picked Georgia. We did a little research and we interactively wrote the facts on sentence strips and posted them around our Live Oak Tree. Don't you LOVE the peaches...I sponge painted them. Although or wall/door did not win the contest, I still think it turned out pretty good. Each classroom also had the opportunity to vote. McCain was the winner by the vast majority in my classroom!!! One student kept calling him O'Cain...maybe just a little confused huh?!?!
XOXO~
Hay

No comments:
Post a Comment