So, I had my weekly appointment with Dr. Mike on Wednesday and everything is still the same, thank goodness. I did not gain any weight this past week, which surprised me because I swear I feel like I'm starving all of the time now! My belly is still measuring 37 cm and we heard two strong heartbeats. Dr. Mike is very pleased with my progress and said if I can make it another 3 or 4 weeks, he would be happy. I'm hoping to make it as long as I can, but it will all depend on when my body is ready (I'm not going to lie...I'm getting pretty anxious. I just can't wait to see what they look like). My next appointment with Dr. Mike is next Wednesday and then I will see Dr. Rowe on Thursday...yeah, I will get to see my babies on the big screen!!! It's getting closer and closer and I've got to get my bags packed!!! Here are several Turkey Day and 32 Week Belly Pictures we took this afternoon before Cory headed off to the BIG GAME. Enjoy!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I'm a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, a Godmother, and a mommy to precious boy/girl twins that were born in December of 2008. I'm a former first grade teacher that is currently enjoying my new job as a SAHM. It's not always easy, but I thank God and my husband for providing for our family and allowing me to spend this time with our children. This blog was created to keep family and friends up to date on our journey to parenthood. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride, filled with a lot of highs and lows, but was well worth the wait. Just take a look and see for yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment