If you live around the area and are looking for a new pedicure technician, I have found the perfect one! She takes late night appointments and may even travel to your home to give you the BEST pedicure ever. You may recognize her from the pictures...her name is Barbara (a.k.a. Grammy)!!! Yes, that's right folks...I spent the night with mom and dad last Thursday night because Cory was going to be late and she gave me a much needed pedicure. It's kind of hard for me to reach my own toes now and I know that Cory would not do such a thing, so mom was the lucky one who got to cut, file, and paint my lovely toes!!! We all (me, mom, and dad) enjoyed this experience together and I can't wait for my next pedi!!! Thanks mom for a job well done!!!!
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
WOW... she should get an award or something... that's one brave woman.. is she still living? Can she see? YIKES! DEDICATION! You OWE her BBBBIIIIIGGGGGG.... time! :)
Post a Comment