Sunday, November 9, 2008

How Many of Me?

As I was laying on the couch last night stalking blogs and trying to stay awake (it was probably only 8:00 and I was SICK of watching football), I found this interesting website. Take a few minutes to see just how many people have your first name, your last name, and how many people have your exact first and last name. It's pretty neat!


http://www.HowManyOfMe.com



Hayley Scott
Hayley
There are 7,640 people in the U.S. with the first name Hayley.
Statistically the 2138th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Hayley are female.
Scott
There are 565,392 people in the U.S. with the last name Scott.
Statistically the 34th most popular last name.
Hayley Scott
There are 14 people in the U.S. named Hayley Scott.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cory Scott
Cory
There are 110,022 people in the U.S. with the first name Cory.
Statistically the 495th most popular first name.
94.44 percent of people with the first name Cory are male.
Cory Scott
There are 204 people in the U.S. named Cory Scott.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brooks Scott
Brooks
There are 10,697 people in the U.S. with the first name Brooks.
Statistically the 1798th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Brooks are male.
Brooks Scott
There are 20 people in the U.S. named Brooks Scott.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burkley Scott
Burkley
There are fewer than 1,528 people in the U.S. with the first name Burkley.
Burkley Scott
There are 3 or fewer people in the U.S. named Burkley Scott.

2 comments:

Katie said...

O.K....so we're not gonna get a whole bunch of these now are we??? I want SUBSTANCE!! :) Don't make us suffer because you get to sit around all day long!! HEEHEE!!! :)

Tarah said...

OK, I played the little name game, & this is what I found...
There are 1 or fewer people in the U.S. named Tarah Crowder.
I guess that would be ME!