Some of you have been asking about Brooks and Burkley's room, so I thought I better get busy and post the pictures that I have so far. We are almost done with everything...just need to hang a few things in the room, wash blankets and clothes, and pack our bags!! Last night, I decided to get up for a few minutes and I got several things together that I want to take to the hospital with us. I'm thinking that I may need to exchange Brooks' preemie outfits that I have laid out for newborn ones since he's already a chunk...but I'm going to wait to do that after my next appointment with Dr. Rowe. Okay, so here are the most recent picture of the nursery (the lighting in a few of them are not the best for some reason). Enjoy!!!
Chunky Monkey Signs Courtsey of "Aunt T (Tarah)"
Aren't they SUPER cute?!?!
Shelf above changer/dresser with the diaper stacker
Just need to fill the diaper stacker with diapers!!
Our Sweet Baby Girls Bed
Our Little Mans Bed
The Valance
Looking into the room
Getting things ready for the suitcase...
Coordinating outfits, burp rags, blankets, and hats
More things to pack...
(don't you just LOVE the UT hats that daddy bought his babies)
That nursery is toooo cute!!! Those babies are so lucky to have y'all for parents. There's no doubt that they will be spoiled rotten!!! In response to your question regarding the pumpkin bread, I did it all Saturday night and Sunday night...from about 6pm to 12am. Whew!
I love the progress on the room! It looks awesome!! Your belly pictures at 32 weeks are so cute, too! I can't wait to hopefully see you sometime this week- I'm going to try to stop by either Wed. or Thurs!!!! :) I am dreading going back tomorrow, and exhausted from traveling 10 hours in the car today. My back is killing me! Talk to you soon!
I'm a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, a Godmother, and a mommy to precious boy/girl twins that were born in December of 2008. I'm a former first grade teacher that is currently enjoying my new job as a SAHM. It's not always easy, but I thank God and my husband for providing for our family and allowing me to spend this time with our children. This blog was created to keep family and friends up to date on our journey to parenthood. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride, filled with a lot of highs and lows, but was well worth the wait. Just take a look and see for yourself!
2 comments:
That nursery is toooo cute!!! Those babies are so lucky to have y'all for parents. There's no doubt that they will be spoiled rotten!!! In response to your question regarding the pumpkin bread, I did it all Saturday night and Sunday night...from about 6pm to 12am. Whew!
I love the progress on the room! It looks awesome!! Your belly pictures at 32 weeks are so cute, too! I can't wait to hopefully see you sometime this week- I'm going to try to stop by either Wed. or Thurs!!!! :) I am dreading going back tomorrow, and exhausted from traveling 10 hours in the car today. My back is killing me! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment