Monday, November 17, 2008

Surprise...Funeral Home Shower

On Friday, November 7th, the gang at Scott Funeral Home hosted a SURPRISE baby shower for Cory and I!!! Below are a few pictures from our evening.

Cory and I walking in and seeing everyone...

Look at the smile on his face...
He just realized why he couldn't get anyone to work a visitation!

More greetings...

Look at the SUPER cute diaper cake that Laura made for us!!!

And she even made diaper dolls too...
The "girl" diaper doll

The "boy" diaper doll

The YUMMY cake...wish I had a hunk right now!

The snacks
(don't you just love the Scott Funeral Home coozie on the table)
It was a great night and Brooks and Burkley sure got a ton of wonderful goodies. They are going to spolied by everyone at the funeral home for sure! Thanks again to the funeral home gang for hosting an amazing surprise shower in honor of our little miracles!!!

No comments: