Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Interior Decorators

If you are in need of sprucing up your home for the holidays, but need a little help from a professional, I know who you can hire!!! I have found the BEST interior decorators ever for a very reasonable price. Just take a look at these pictures and their marvelous work!!!

Cory having a little fun
with a few ornaments...
I'm about to start
giving out instructions...
Cory and Dad
finding the perfect spot on the tree...

And picking out
the perfect ornament...

Admiring the beautiful
ornament from Maw Maw

Dad decorating away...

I LOVE this picture
PRICELESS...
Working from the couch...
Taking a break to see
how it looks...

I'm FINALLY allowed to
put on an ornament or two...

Making sure the skirt
is just right...

All DONE
(and ready for another drink)!!!
Thanks Cory, mom, and dad for putting up the tree for me this year. I truly appreciate it and the tree looks BEAUTIFUL!!! If you are interested in hiring these two, shoot me an email and I can send you their information!!!

1 comment:

Mom's (in) the Word said...

Beautiful tree! Hey, they can come do my house when they're done. We don't have the energy to haul everything out tonight. Maybe tomorrow :)