Saturday, March 6, 2010

M.I.A.

Let me apologize for being M.I.A. for the past few days...well, for this past week. It's been another super crazy week for the Scott's. Cory has been extremely busy at work and ended up having to make an overland trip this past week, so when I left work on Thursday, I headed home, packed up our things, headed to Nana and PaPa's house to pick up B&B, and then headed on over to Grammy and Poppy's house. We spent the night Thursday and Friday and we made it back home late this afternoon.
We also had a follow up appointment at the pedi's office on Friday morning. I had a bad feeling going in that four little ears were not going to be clear after a series of 3 SHOTS last week and boy, was I right. I was so upset and I'm still upset because I just want my babies to feel better. I'm soooooo sick of snot and I'm sure they are too! The doctor took a culture of their snot to send off to see exactly what strand of bacteria they have so that she can treat it correctly. They are on their 4th antibiotic and she (along with me) is hoping that this one will do the trick. There is a possibility that she might have to change the antibiotic if the strand of bacteria is something other than what she thinks it is (not sure what she said it was called, but she said there is a nasty strand of it going around and that B&B just can't "kick" it). Crossing our fingers that 4 precious little ears get CLEARED up soon.
And what's a post without pictures of two little stinkers?!?! Despite being "sick" or really just not feeling 100%, they have been pretty good. Oh, and I just noticed today that Burkley cut another bottom tooth and I know for a fact Brooks is about to cut what seems like a million because he's drooling so much it's unreal.

He's had a tight grip on that paci since he's been under the weather...and I'm letting him have it!
Kicked back in his "mini" recliner at Nana and PaPa's and playing with Nana's old phone!
She LOVES to push her babies around in the stroller!
Sweet girl giving her baby some lovin'!


**On another note, I would like to ask you to keep my friend Kim, her husband Jeff, their son Brady, and their two tiny miracles Kaden and Karsyn in your thoughts and prayers. Kim unexpectedly went into labor and delivered K&K at only 24 weeks and 5 days gestation. You can read more at their blog www.lifewiththebrewers.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for keeping this sweet family in your thoughts and prayers...I know they appreciate any and all extra prayers that are sent their way.**


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hope B&B get better soon! Cute pictures. They are too stinking cute!

Britni said...

They don't look like they feel too bad! I think just keeping them entertained does the trick. Too cute..both of them.

sweetpeanme said...

Poor little ones! And poor momma having to deal with yucky noses! I hope they figure out how to treat what they have real soon!

Googies Girl said...

I hope B&B feel better soon and they can kick this bug! They are growing up too fast! Love the pictures!