Sunday, March 28, 2010

My New Craft

I just wanted to share my new craft with all of you.
I saw this idea several weeks ago, fell in love, and knew I could do it.
This picture of B&B has always been my favorite, so I knew I wanted to use it.
It was taken on the day that B&B were reunited after being separated for 12 LONG days while Burkley was in the NICU.
Isn't it sweet?!?!
This one in particular is a 2X2 and I also have a round tile and a long rectangular one as well.
It can be worn on any ribbon or leather necklace or it can be worn on a piece of bandanna like the one above to match any outfit (that seemed to be the "in" thing at the rodeo this year).
If you'd like a photo charm of your little one/s, just leave me a comment with your email and I will contact you.

5 comments:

Paige said...

of course i want one!! love it!! how much are you charging?? (paigettu02@hotmail.com)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! And definitely need one for myself! :)

kristiw@allcatclaims.com

Elizabeth said...

Uh, girl!!! I want one!!! Let me know how to buy one!

eaw00a@acu.edu

amy said...

email me, hayley! I want one!!!
ame0831@gmail.com

Janet said...

Not quite sure how I came accross your blog today but I love these charms. Can you please email me price details? cardinalsfan0718@netzero.com Thanks!