I know, I know, I know...it's been waaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooo long since I have updated this blog. I have had every intention to update since the big move, but I'm just now getting around to doing so. Although the move was a success, I do not recommend moving...have no clue how on earth people do it more than a few times. We only lived in our house just a little over 3 years, and boy, did/do we have a LOT. I will get around to posting pictures of the move at some point! We closed on the 26th (official "homeless" date) and had to be out by 5PM last Friday. Anyway, we are moved and settling into our new normal over here. For those of you who do not know, we are very fortunate to be able to have my in laws garage apartment/game room to stay in until we decide what exactly we want to do! It has a full kitchen (with more cabinet space then our house), a bathroom, and a large living area with 4 pinball machines, a jute box, pool table, full (and stocked) bar, couches, 50 something inch flat screen TV and much, much more. Oh...and I can't forget to mention that we have on site baby sitting!! Not everyone gets to have a pool table at the foot of their bed and and pinball machines next to them! So, don't feel sorry for us...we aren't slumming! We also LOVE being only 10 minutes from my parents...man, it's so nice living so close to everyone!
This past weekend, we headed down to the beach house! It was the first trip for the summer and it will for sure not be the last. We were in need for some fun in the sun, and that's just what we got. The weather was great, the water was nice, and there wasn't much seaweed (thank goodness). B&B did so much better this year...they LOVED digging in the sand, looking for shells, and playing in the water. Looks like we will be spending Cory's weekends off at the beach this summer...unless we have something planned.
Enough rambling, I know you really want to see pictures of B&B! Enjoy! Now that I feel "kind of" caught up, I'll try my best to post more often (but the Internet has a mind of it's own up here)!





Take care! I'll be back...I promise!

1 comment:
Glad the move was a success & hope you get settled into a new home soon. We've been in our house 10 years and I can't imagine what it will take to move! We're just now starting to look around for property & look at home builders! We might have to talk to your dad!
Post a Comment