Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Meet the Teacher

Someone was ready to meet her teachers and see her friends!


Tonight was Meet the Teacher at the church where Brooks and Burkley attend Mother's Day Out. I am SO proud of Burkley because she went right in, said hello to her teachers and friends and did not even cry when I left for the parent meeting. brooks was unable to attend tonight because his tummy had been acting up and we felt it was best he stay at home!

And the absence of blogging has me sick to my stomach too. I've kind of put it on the back burner for the past few months and I honestly cannot stand it. It's something that I LOVE doing, but just haven't had the time to do it lately. I began a long term kinder position last week and between that and processing orders for Oh Sew Cute Boutique, I just can't find the time to blog like I'd like to. Heck, I can't even sew at night because I'm so EXHAUSTED! It's only for a few weeks, so I'm hoping that once I finish this long term sub job, I can balance out blogging and sewing. I just can't stay up til 2 sewing during the week while I'm teaching 23 5 year olds!!!

No comments: