I have no idea where I need to start this long overdue post. So much has happened since my last post and I'm not thrilled about my lack of blogging either. Let's see, I'll just start with the first day of MDO (Mother's Day Out).

On September 6th, Brooks and Burkley had their 1st day of Mother's Day Out. We had been talking it up for several weeks in order to prepare them, and when they woke up that morning, they were both SO excited about going (thank goodness). They moved up to another class this year, which is much larger, is set up like a little classroom, and the majority of their friends also moved up to the same classroom (since they are all going 4 days a week). I was a bit nervous about sending them 4 days this year as opposed to the 2 days they went last year, but they LOVE it! There are occasionally those days where one or both of them do not want to go, but once they are there, it's no longer an issue (they would just prefer to stay at home and play with their toys).
Soooooo...their 1st day was successful and we are hoping for another great year at AFBC!!!
MORE POSTS/PICTURES COMING SOON...I"m going to try to get back into the swing of blogging again (but as of this past Monday, I'm a full time working mommy, so I'm not keeping any promises)!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment