Since last weekend was Cory's weekend off, I made the executive decision and invited our little family to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Mike's house for the weekend. The kiddos were needing a little Kaki and Boo Boo time and I was in need of a weekend getaway! We left Friday after I got off of work and we arrived in Austin just in time for supper (PaPa Murphy's Pizza...YUM -O)!
Have you ever seen or heard of a kitty that sleeps in a dog kennel inside of a house? Well, I hadn't either until I met Spooky 2. We met her on our previous visit and B&B fell in LOVE with her (and so did I). She's the skinniest cat I have ever seen and has the LONGEST (and skinniest) tail ever! She's so spunky and just so neat to watch. Brooks and Burkley loved sticking their little fingers in her cage and playing with her before she went to bed Friday night!

Saturday morning, we got up and headed over to the barn to help Uncle Boo Boo feed the horses and let the longhorns out. But first, Aunt
Kaki had to point out their little "pet cemetery" because B&B kept asking where Snow was.

My little cowboy ready to help feed!

And my little cowgirl ready to feed too!

Naming all of the horses!

Brooks, Daddy, and uncle Boo Boo heading out to let the longhorns out in the big pasture!

Sister wanted nothing to do with letting the longhorns out, so she watched from inside the gate by the pool!


Spooky resting for half a second before she attacks the palm tree that was blowing in the wind and the leaves!
Burkley taking a break from dancing and getting some sugar from
Nea!


Look at the hand on her hip! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

My little cowboy riding Duchess! It was so funny because when Cory asked if he wanted to ride her, he said he
couldn't because he didn't have all of his stuff! And by stuff, he meant his cowboy boots, belt, and hat! Sweet boy!


Playing a little ball with daddy and
Nea.
DaNcInG!!!!

As always, we enjoyed our weekend getaway at Aunt
Kaki and Uncle Boo
Boo's house. You can't go wrong with great food, great drinks, great music, and great company. Oh, and I failed to mention that I got a new pair of BEAUTIFUL boots while I was there. Can't wait to show them off and can't wait to wear them!
2 comments:
LOVE the pic or Burk AND your mom dancing!!
I can't believe how big B & B are looking these days. SO cute!
Post a Comment