OH MY GOSH...Avery celebrated her 8th Birthday yesterday at the SKATING RINK, and we had a BLAST! Brooks and Burkley skated from 1:30 until 4:30 like ROCKSTARS! Seriously, you would have never known it was their 1st time on skates. They did outstanding and after about 30 minutes on wheels, they thought they were pro's and wouldn't let us hold their hands anymore. I laughed the ENTIRE time as it brought back so many fun memories from my childhood! I LOVED skating as a child and still do. In fact, I might just have my birthday party at the skating rink in a few months! I did take videos with my phone, but for some reason, I can't upload more than one at a time, so the skating pics/videos may be several posts. And I promise you, you want get tired of seeing the picture or the videos. The BEST video is posted below (and before watching, you better go potty because my little man is GROOVIN')!!!!
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment