Our family has suffered another huge loss this past week. My precious Maw~Maw (my moms mom) passed away last Tuesday at the age of 91. She would have turned 92 next month (the 22nd of December...the day after the twins birthday) and you would have never known it...she was as sharp as a tack! Even at almost 92 years old, her passing was unexpected and very sudden. When it came to grandmothers/great grandmothers, Maw~Maw was by far the BEST of the BEST. She had a heart bigger than anyone I have ever met and there was never a time that she didn't let us know just how much she LOVED us. I know that she is an angel and that she's in a better place, but the selfish side of me if having a hard time accepting that right now. I've lost 2 very close and very special grandparents within 6 weeks, so I (along with my entire family) could definitely use your prayers during this difficult time.~XOXO~

2 comments:
beautiful post. ((hugs)) to you.
I can't imagine what you all have gone through... we're praying for you and your family!
Post a Comment