So how's grad school you ask...well, it's grad school. The main thing that scared me about going back to school was being totally consumed with homework every single night and that's something that I didn't really want to do...but guess what, I'm doing it. Is it hard? Yes. Do I always like it? No! Do I often question myself as to why on earth I'm doing it? Yes. Will my hard work pay off in the long run? It better. Can I do it? I'll keep on truckin' right along! So far, my hard work has paid off. I made a 96 in my first class and so far, I'm going to earn another A in my second class. Only ONE more week of research...THANK GOD!!!
Hope you are enjoying this beautiful Spring weather...it's already so dang hot! I'm going to try to update more often!


1 comment:
I remember how annoying grad school homework was.. but once you're done you're like "what on earth do I do with my free time?!". Good luck. What are you studying?
Ps- Thanks for the advice on the twins- you know I will be bugging you 24/7!!
Post a Comment