Several weeks ago (well, I guess it's been a month ago now), we went to Disney on Ice with Nea, Poppy, Kyla, and Shea (Kyle and Sheri were in Mexico for a wedding). The kiddos had no idea where we were going and had no clue where we were until the show actually started. They were so excited and the expressions on their little faces made this momma tear up...literally.
Me and my little princess! Look at that face of hers...can you tell she was a little excited?!?!
Shea, my 2 boys, and Poppy super excited about the show!
I don't think Brooks blinked the entire show...he was in awe!
Nea and 2 of her girls!
Taking it allllllllllll in!
She saw MINNIE MOUSE!!!
Waving bye to all of the princesses! Such a fun and rewarding night...I LOVED seeing their little faces light up with excitement. We will for sure be going to more Disney on Ice performances in the near future.

No comments:
Post a Comment