Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rotary Parade

In year's past (meaning before babies), I would always drive a car in the Rotary Parade with one or two of the top 10 graduates.  I was super excited when I was asked to participate again this year because I knew B&B would love joining in on the fun too! 
Brooks filling his tummy and waiting on our parade vehicle to arrive!
And Burkley doing the same..and looking super cute!
Nea even joined in on the fun!  We didn't get to drive a convertible this year...but we did get to drive this super nice Chevy truck that was one of the big raffle items!
And the BEST part about the parade...B&B were able to see Trey, our old next door neighbor!  Their little faces lit up when they saw him and they loved loving on him!
Throwing candy to all the kiddos!
More Trey lovin' at the park!  I think it's safe to say that we will be driving in the parade for years to come!!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

haley your kids are getting so big! I check your blog/pics often just never find the time to leave comments:( hope you are all doing well!