It's been a while since I've posted! We are alive and well and VERY busy. I thought I would be able to blog regularly this summer, but I've spent the past 3 weeks in a very intense writing training (ABYDOS for those of you wondering). On top of reading assignments and papers for the training, I've been knee deep in grad school work, so the blog has had to take the backseat again, and I'm SORRY!
We had a fantastic Father's Day weekend and enjoyed spoiling all of the wonderful dad's in our family. I knew it was going to be a tough weekend, as it was my dad's 1st Father'sDay without his dad, but we survived another first.
3 of our little swimmers!
Brooks and Burkley just finished swim lessons and did AMAZING! They are swimming, but we still make them wear floaties!
They had a blast counting and jumping in together. They could do this FOREVER!!
B&B with their daddy. He ROCKS!
Uncle & Poppy.
Poppy had to be on top since he recently had another shoulder surgery!
Poppy had to be on top since he recently had another shoulder surgery!
Potty break!
That's how we roll in the country!
That's how we roll in the country!
1, 2, 3
JUMP!
Look at that SPLASH!!
Look at my boy swimming!
Diving under to get the "Lime-a-Rita" can!
You have to improvise when you don't have dive sticks!
You have to improvise when you don't have dive sticks!
Uncle and the girls!
My BOYS!
What a great weekend we had celebrating Kyla's 4th birthday and Father's Day!
What a great weekend we had celebrating Kyla's 4th birthday and Father's Day!

1 comment:
So fun! And I love the potty picture!! :)
Post a Comment