The week after school was out we (myself, B&B, and my mom) set out for a quick trip to Aunt Kathy's house. We had been discussing Sea World for quite some time and I knew I wanted to take the kiddos, but with ABYDOS consuming most of June, beach trips in July, and then returning to work in mid August, we decided that week would be the week! Thank goodness the weather cooperated for us...it was overcast pretty much all day until about 1:30...and after that it was BLAZING HOT!
 |
| Not sure what to expect when we arrived...but in AWE of the 1st show! |
 |
| Look how BIG this guy is! |
 |
Shamu!
We sat in the SPLASH ZONE on purpose because B&B wanted to get SPLASHED, but we didn't get splashed. I think that was a good thing too because everyone said the water was salty and fishy smelling...and I wasn't real hip on feeling salty and smelling like a fish for the 2 hour ride back to Austin! |
 |
| Azul! This show is AMAZING! |
 |
| Brooks and I waiting in line for the Shamu Express! |
 |
Brooks riding his 1st ROLLER COASTER!
It was a kiddie ride, but I'm not going to lie, that thing twisted and turned-well, maybe more like jerked. |
 |
| Nea, Mommy, Brooks, and Burkley |
 |
| Mommy, Aunt Kathy, Brooks and Burkley |
 |
| Nea, Aunt Kathy, Brooks, and Burkley |
We had a SUPER fun time at Sea World and we can't wait to go back and do it all over again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment