We spent the 4th of July at the beach again this year. There's something about that place...can't go wrong with a little fun in the sun and relaxation! The week prior was a week from H-E-double L with the end of ABYDOS training, writing and submitting my last paper, doubling up on grad school work so that I could actually enjoy my week at the beach, washing, and packing, but in the end, it was worth it!
I did take my good camera on our trip, however, I never actually took it down to the beach with us. I hate it being around all that sand-so I snapped the majority of the pics with my phone. I'll have to upload those too!
We had a little patriotic photo shoot on the 4th with the 4 cousins.
What a CHORE!
Sweet cousins that LOVE being together!
Stay tuned for more beach pictures!


1 comment:
Adorable!! I just love patriotic clothing!! And such sweet kids wearing them? PERFECT :)
Post a Comment