For their 4th Birthday Party, B&B wanted a skating party. I'm not going to lie, I was super excited when they told me the news. I LOVED skating as a kid and still do to this day (that is when I actually do skate...and I'll admit, I'm a bit slower and much more careful now that I'm older)!
Our little 4 year olds ready to skate their hearts out!
Birthday Princess
Uncle Kyle even put on a pair of skates (and he even ate it a time or two)
Birthday Boy
Birthday Boy and Daddy
Kyla and Burkley
Jacob and Luke
Some of the gang that came to celebrate
Brooks and TT
Everyone skating their hearts out
Shea
More fun
Avery, Kyla, and Burkley
CHEESE
Avery, Colton, Burkley, and Brooks
Aunt Mandy and Brooks
Avery and Nana
YUMMY cookie cake (wish I had a slice right now)
Avery, Colton, and Aunt Mandy
Me, Marissa, and Tarah
My little birthday darlings
Nana and Colton
Nea, Poppy, Burkley, and Brooks
Colton ,Avery, and Brooks
Playing games
Burkley WON
SWEET girl
Me and my girl
What a super fun time we ALL had. Guess where they want their 5th birthday?!?!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment