Sunday, November 10, 2013

Our NEW Home Sweet

I'm totally out of order with this post, but I just can't wait another minute to post pictures of our BEAUTIFUL new home.  It's everything we dreamed about and so much more!  I LOVE IT and quite honestly, I have a hard time leaving for work each morning and running errands on the weekend.  I want to spend every spare second at home. 
Allow me to show off this beauty (I still have some decorating in the kiddos rooms to do)!
Font of the house & landscaping (the grass has grown so much since this photo was taken and there is hardly any sand left in front).  We have also added 2 live oak trees in the front yard as well.
As you enter through the front door, the formal dining room is off to the right.  I'm in LOVE with my built in China cabinet.  So glad that I decided to add this and so happy to show off my beautiful China that survived 2 years in storage! 
Here's a peak at the Master bedroom and bathroom.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shower along with the built in dirty clothes hamper drawers and linen cabinets.  This area was supposed to be a sitting area for makeup, but I'm so glad I made the changes I did.
On the other side of the house is Brooks and Burkley's room ,bathroom, and my sewing/craft room.  I still have some decorating to do in their rooms that I will get around to doing one day soon!
LOVE my kitchen too.  Most of the colors in this house are the same as our old house (brick, outside trim, granite, and paint).  The only thing we changed was the cabinet stain...can I just say that I LOVE the chocolate brown stain rather than having a white kitchen.  The tile in the kitchen is in the same color family as the old house, it's just a different design.  We also went with darker hard wood floors in this house and I LOVE them so much better (minus the fact that you can see dust).
Living room
Laundry room and craft room
Outside pool bath and patio
And our BEAUTIFUL pool and backyard.  It's our very own tropical paradise.  Can you see why I NEVER want to leave?!?!?!?!?

No comments: