Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Card Pictures 2013

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every single picture I snapped during this years Christmas Card Photo Shoot!  I have a friend and coworker that has the most amazing location and props for photo shoots, so I decided to take pictures again at their place this year.  Last year I took pictures of the kiddos in front of the big red barn and this year I fell in LOVE with the turquoise vintage Ford!   Allow me to share a few of my favorites...some of these may or may not have made the Christmas card cut for 2013!!!
Brooks in his "wife beater" prior to pictures. 
I didn't want his dress shirt to get all wrinkled!
 My 2 LOVES! 
Hard to believe they are going to be FIVE!
 

 She's ALWAYS posing!


See...I told you she LOVES to pose!
 
It was so hard to pick the PERFECT picture/pictures for our Christmas card this year. 
Stay tuned for our Christmas card...I LOVE it too!

No comments: