We had book character day on Halloween at school this year during Red Ribbon Week, so I decided to dress the part of Pinkalicious! It was so fun seeing everyone dressed up and the kiddos LOVED it too!
Trick or Treat!
Brooks the Longhorn Bull and Burkley the Milk Cow. Since they have attended MDO, they have had to dress like an Ark animal, so I've had to be creative and "stretch" it a bit for the past few years (1st year: zebra and lion, 2nd year: mermaid and shark, 3rd year: poodle and hound dog). This year was difficult because Burkley wanted to be a princess and of course Brooks wanted to be a super hero. I tossed around a few ideas to them and they both decided on being cows...it's a twin thing and they have to coordinate! Mom of the year waited until the last minute to work on costumes, but I somehow managed to pull it off and make the most precious milk cow and longhorn bull costume!

No comments:
Post a Comment