Friday, February 15, 2008

Holly Ann Belle Scott


"Dogs are not our whole life,
but they make our lives whole."
Roger Caras

So true...Holly does make our lives whole! We never imagined we would fall in love with a dog as much as we have fallen in love with Holly...it's kind of hard not to though! She has such an amazing personality and I promise, she is super smart! Just thought I'd share a few pictures of our pooch with you...enjoy!

Getting Ready To Move!

Check Out My RED Nails!

Christmas 07'



I Love My Duck

Look At My Piggies!

1 comment:

Kelly & Robby said...

Holly is adorable! We will have to get our dogs together to play. Right now my Holly is in heat...and we're crazy but I think we will try to breed them this time! There might be two prego's in this house before too long. Well Rob and I are ready to come and finally meet yall. We babysat last night...and let me tell you...it was LOADS of fun. What are you doing during the summer? Do you teach summer school? I am planning on doing nothing but relaxing and enjoying my pregnany...if there is one :) We will have to hang out by your pool to get some sun since "hopefully" we won't get to tan in the tanning beds!

Kelly