Thursday, February 14, 2008


HOME SWEET HOME!!


Well, we are finally setteled into our new home and are lovin' it more and more each day. Although it's not a mansion in reality, it's a mansion in our eyes and is a HUGE step up from the garage apartment behind the funeral home. What I mean by this is, we now have extra space for all of MY "stuff!" We have enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub on various occasions and are looking forward to many pool parties this summer. Holly has adjusted well to her new home, the many new rules that she must abide by, and she absolutely LOVES her new backyard (especially the swimming pool...she's the only one who is actually enjoying it at the moment). If you haven't had the opportunity to see our new establishment, stop on by...we'd love to see you! Take care, enjoy the pictures, and Happy Valentine's Day!

YES...I'm the QUEEN on the CORNER!!!

View of the swimming pool from the covered patio...the hot tub is to the left, but you can't see it in this particular picture...sorry!

Holly Ann Belle taking a dip in "HER" swimming pool!

1 comment:

Mom's (in) the Word said...

I AM coming by to see your house--soon! I haven't seen it in its completion...and it's a lot more complete now then when I was last there! Your pool looks awesome! Holly is adorable, as always.