Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good Luck Kelly

OK...for those of you who do not know, I have recently met someone who is also going through the IVF process as well. It's funny because we were introduced to one another through coworkers and we talked on the phone for about 2 weeks before we even met. The more and more we talked on the phone, the more and more we learned about the things we share in common and we knew that we HAD to meet. Are you ready for this list? Here it is: we both teach first grade in Alvin (different schools), both have a dog named HOLLY (her Holly is a Golden Retriever and is expecting puppies in early May if anyone is interested), we both drive Tahoe's, Kelly and her husband Robby graduated from SFA (and so did Cory), both of our in-laws have beach houses in Boliver, we both attend St. John's the Baptist Catholic Church in Alvin, we both converted to the Catholic faith because of our husbands, we both LOVE Tommaso's (the local pizza joint here in Alvin), we are both going through IVF, and we both LOVE to shop. I know there is a bunch more that we have in common, but I can't seem to remember everything!

Anyway, Kelly began her IVF process a few weeks ago and is ready for egg retrieval. This will actually take place tomorrow morning (April 14th) at 6 AM. So... please keep Kelly and Robby in your thoughts and prayers. This is a very exciting step in the IVF process, but at the same time, it is VERY stressful. You go through so much to prepare your body for this day and all you can do is hope and pray for tons and tons of healthy eggs. Then you have to pray that they are mature eggs, that they fertilize and grow to be big, strong, and healthy embryo's for the transfer. So, with that being said...I'm sending MANY prayers Kelly and Robby's way. Wishing you both the best of luck tomorrow and the next few weeks!!!

Have a great week!

Love~
Hayley =)

1 comment:

Kelly & Robby said...

You are sooo sweet. Thanks so much for the prayers. I truely hope that everything works out the first time. But if not, I really hope there are several frozen fellas left for us.

Thanks :)