Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beach Weekend Part 1...B&B's 1st Cruise!

Since it was Cory's weekend off and the weather was going to cooperate, we decided to pack up and head down to the beach early Friday afternoon.
This was B&B's first experience at the beach and this was my first time back since before Ike.
And the last summer I was down there, I was newly pregnant, experiencing morning sickness, and napping pretty much on and off throughout the day, so it wasn't much fun.
There's just something about the sun, heat, and pregnancy that does not mix well!
I was a bit stressed about packing (mainly because Cory decided to leave Friday after lunch instead of Saturday after their morning nap and I was planning on packing Friday), but I was able to get everything done without having a nervous breakdown!
I took a ton of pictures, so I'm going to break up our weekend in pictures into several posts.
Here's a few pictures from B&B's 1st cruise (aka their 1st Ferry ride to Boliver/Crystal Beach)!

First in line for the next ferry!
Luckily we didn't have to wait long and luckily B&B were entertained with playing on our laps, watching the ships pass by, and looking at the birds!
Brooks spotting the HUGE ship coming in!
Burkley spotting the HUGE ship coming in too!
Once we loaded, we decided to get out so B&B could really "experience" their 1st cruise! They LOVED it and yes, we looked like tourist taking pictures on the dang ferry (I always laugh when I see people doing this)!
Mommy and her twinkie!
Stay tuned for more beach weekend pictures!!


1 comment:

amy said...

FUN! I can't wait to see more pics!!