Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Geez...

I know I say this every single month, but I can't believe my precious little miracles are already 16 months old. This has been the BEST 16 months of my life! It's not always easy and at times it can be challenging, but I wouldn't have or want it any other way. These two are truly a gift from God and I count my blessings each and every single day.
B&B are so much fun at this age. They learn new things/tricks each day and they keep us all on our toes. Here's a few things that they are up to at 16 months.
Brooks
* 6 teeth (4 top and 2 bottom...and what looks like a bunch more coming in)
* wearing a size 4 and 5 diaper
* wearing size 12-18 month clothes
* has a ton of new facial expressions
* LOVES to be outside
* in love with horses
* is my little fruit eater
* has his own little language (tu-ka, tu-ka, tu-ka)
* recently got his first summer buzz cut
* is the most PRECIOUS baby boy ever!
Burkley
* 8 teeth (4 on top and 4 on the bottom...and currently cutting all her molars)
* wearing a size 2 diaper
* wearing size 3 month pants and 9-12 month tops
* her facial expressions and eyes do the talking for her...the girl knows how to talk with her eyes!
* LOVES being outside
* LOVES anything sweet (just like her mommy)
* talks alllllllllll the time
* can now wear her hair in pig tails
* is the most PRECIOUS baby girl ever!
And what's a post without a picture, right?!?!
Mommy and B&B on their 16 month birthday!!!

2 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

You guys are all too cute! What a beautiful picture! 16 months...wow...I look forward to that age...it does seem fun!

Marissa said...

LOVE that picture of you with your babies! So sweet!