Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter...Part I

Oh my word...we had the BEST Easter! It was super busy, but Brooks and Burkley did great! I'm in the process of editing the million pictures I took over the weekend and I will upload them (probably into a slide show) just as soon as I can. I'm tired, the babies are tired, and I'm trying to catch up on laundry and everything else...so please hang in there! Here's a picture of my little Easter bunnies this year and last year just for comparison! Wow...what a difference a year makes!

Easter 2010

Easter 2009


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the CUTEST kiddos and my how they've changed over the past year!! Glad to hear you had a great Easter!

(FYI: If you ever want to have your blog printed, the slideshows won't print. I'm trying to go back and take out my slideshows and insert the actual pictures so I can print our first year!)