Another Christmas has come and gone. It was a tough one for our family for sure...the first of many Christmases without my grandpa, Pop and my grandma, Maw~Maw. The absence of these two amazing people definitely made Christmas hard to look forward to, but at the same time, how can you not look forward to it when you have little ones.
If you remember, we moved and are currently living in the garage apartment/game room at my in laws house. With that being said, it was a little difficult decorating for Christmas when everything Christmas that we own is in storage...and in the very back of storage if I might add. My mother in law had these 3 tall and skinny trees in the attic of the game room, so I decided to just use those and decorate the tallest tree to match the theme of the game room...we are a Longhorn family and there is Longhorn "stuff" everywhere in our current living area, so that's how I decided to decorate our "little" tree this year. And if you notice the smaller trees on each side, I let Brooks and Burkley decorate them with the super cute ornaments they made at school this year and the ornaments that were given to them this year! It wasn't my "normal" GORGEOUS Christmas tree, but it was super cute and worked for us (and it took less than 15 minutes to put up Christmas decorations this year, so that was a HUGE plus)!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment