Monday, April 9, 2012

Hays Family Visit 2012

We had an AMAZING weekend last week hosting the Hays Family! Katie and I met about 6 years ago while teaching 1st grade and have remained friends through the years and the many miles between us. This past November, Katie and Robby welcomed their precious little MIRACLE into this world, so this little trip was long over due! What a BLESSING Zoe Grace is and I was beyond excited to get to meet and love on her all weekend long!
As you can see, Burkley wouldn't let Baby Zoe get too far out of her sight. After this weekend, Brooks and Burkley have decided that they want mommy to have a baby! Um, we will have to see about that!
Nea and Zoe!Zoe checking out the ocen for the first time! Katie and Robby aren't considered tourists since they use to live in the Houston area, but we figured a trip to Galveston for some good seafood, was just what Katie needed!And then we headed to the Strand for some CANDY!Burkley still not letting Zoe out of her sight!Hmmmm...let's just say that my kiddos wanted EVERYTHING in the candy store! Brooks picked out gummy frogs and Burkley decided to get mini gummy bears (and she couldn't understand why Zoe couldn't have any)!Eating their "surprise" at the little table!Sweet Feet!Thing 1 and Thing 2! Let's just say that these 2 typically need shirts like the greens ones in the picture when they are together...but this trip was quite different for some reason! This weekend needs to go down in the history books for sure!!!Rob's new undies!!!Burkley pushing Zoe!Uncle "Wobby" playing with his new BFF!And our 1st trip to Froberg's this year to pick strawberries. It was a Saturday afternoon, it was HOT, it was crowded, and it was a bit muddy, so we didn't last too long. Plus, we were hungry and ready for lunch!Katie and Zoe at the strawberry patch!Picking one just as sweet as she is!SWEET!Holding on tight to the bucket of strawberries!Berry Sweet Boy!Berry Berry CUTE!The Easter Bunny came to Nea and Poppy's house Saturday evening to scope it out. He was looking for the BEST place to hide eggs!SILLY girl playing with Uncle Robby's hat!Brooks and Uncle Wobby played ball ALL weekend long...inside the house too!And if Aunt Katie had her toes "painted" once on Saturday, she had them painted a 100 times! Uncle Wobby's toes needed attention too!PRECIOUS...pretty much sums up our FUN weekend with the Hays Family!

2 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Soo adorable! Loved the pics!! PS- See if you can figure out how to attach your email when you comment on my blog so I can write you back-- it always says "noreply blogger". If you need help I can find an old blog post I did about it and fwd! Cause you know I'm gonna have a kazillion twin questions soon! :)

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Soo adorable! Loved the pics!! PS- See if you can figure out how to attach your email when you comment on my blog so I can write you back-- it always says "noreply blogger". If you need help I can find an old blog post I did about it and fwd! Cause you know I'm gonna have a kazillion twin questions soon! :)