Thursday, April 12, 2012

Prayers for Tassie

This is Tassie, my cousins girlfriend. Isn't she beautiful?!?
A week ago today, Tassie suffered a brain aneurysm. She is currently in a coma at the Medical Center in Houston and is being cared for by the best of the best. She has a long road ahead of her, but has overcome so much in just one week. Will you please pray for my sweet friend? Tassie is the sweetest person...she has a contagious smile and a laugh that I hope to hear soon. She loves my babies and they love her too. Please continue to keep Tassie, her boyfriend, Mark (my cousin), her children Kaycee and Colton, and the rest of her family and friends in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. We know God is in control of this and I have faith that Tassie will beat this.
A blog has been created in order to update everyone of Tassie's progress.
Feel free to follow the blog and add Tassie to any prayer chain that you know of. Thanks for praying for our sweet Tassie!
XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for her and your family! This hits pretty close to home for me...

Kelly said...

I'm praying! I worked at a daycare one summer where I kept Tassie's children. I immediately became close with her kids and I know you shouldn't ever have favorites, but Kaycee and Colton were mine. I remember Kaycee asking to come play at my house and Tassie let me bring her home one afternoon to do so. Tassie was always so, so sweet. And this was such a long time ago, I'm sure the kids wouldn't remember me, they were 5 and 2, I think. But anyways, just wanted to say I'm praying and will pass it on to others to pray also! ~Kelly McCreery