WARNING...the pictures you are about to see are not to be copied and sold for millions without permission!! This past weekend, we headed out to the BBQ cook off at "The Fair" in order to re-live memories from the past. This event is usually a high school reunion for surrounding areas, however, this year was a little different... not too many Gator Grads there (or we just didn't look real hard). Tarah, Marissa, and I had a great time talking, laughing, drinking cold beer, dancing, and singing! The boys (Cory, Matt, and Brandon) just enjoyed their beverages and talking (and probably laughing at us). Here are few pictures from our FUN evening!
2008 GCFR Fair QUEENS...it was a 3 way tie!!!
# 1 Brazoria Co. Matt Crowder Supporter!
VOTE FOR MATT CROWDER!!!
Me and Tarah getting ready for another year at the fair! This year, Cory didn't take us to the Busy Bee and treat us to cheese sticks and a Dr. Pepper. Tarah...I did end up going home with him this year! Ha ha ha...I'm cracking up!
For those of you who remembered...I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning. Hopefully the lining of my uterus decided to thicken over the past two weeks. Will update again after tomorrows appointment.
~Hayley
1 comment:
GOOD TIMES...LOVE YA!!
Post a Comment