Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Bump at 12 Weeks

I think my body knows that I'm finally 12 weeks pregnant! Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon, but I have not experienced nausea all day long since July 3rd! I still have the morning ritual of gagging/throwing up, but as soon as that is over, my day begins and I feel pretty good. I seem to have a little bit more energy too and I'm so excited (I haven't had an afternoon nap in 3 days now)!! My belly is starting to grow just a little, but for those who do not know that I'm pregnant, they may just think that I have a little belly fat! I'm sure one morning I will wake up and be totally surprised to see that my belly is HUGE! I'm looking forward to seeing Dr. Mike on Thursday and I'm hoping to see how much our little miracles have grown! Will post an update after the appointment!

12 weeks Pregnant
(just a little bump)

My Pod Has 2 Peas!!
12 weeks

No comments: