skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First OB Appointment
My first OB appointment was last Thursday (July 10th). This appointment was basically like a Well Woman visit, since it was my first initial visit...I had a Pap, they took 5 vials of blood, and then I had to speak with the financial department to discuss how much we are going to owe after everything is said and done. I was a little sad because I didn't get to have an ultrasound done this visit...I've been spoiled by seeing my babies every 2 weeks! My next appointment is on the 24th of July (our 4th anniversary) and we will have an ultrasound then...if both babies cooperate, we may be able to tell the sex!!! Please pray that both babies have their legs WIDE open or at least move around so that we can see what they are! I'm so ready to begin shopping and picking out things. Will update next Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment