Well, it's been a week since my last doctor visit and I'm just getting around to updating my blog. For the most part, I'm feeling much better then I was in the previous post. I'm still super tired all of the time (which is to be expected) and I have my days where I'm nauseated all day long and just want to lay on the couch! I've been much better at snacking throughout the day, but it's still so hard to force yourself to eat when food in general sounds so disgusting! Our appointment last Thursday was great. Both babies are continuing to grow like weeds and they both have strong heartbeats. We were able to see arms and legs on both babies and we were also able to see them both move. That itself was absolutely AMAZING!! In the pictures below you really can't see the arms and legs that good because the babies are moving all around like crazy and the doctor just snapped a still shot so he could measure each one. This appointment was kind of a sad appointment because I was officially released from Dr. Grunert and will be on my way to see Dr. Mike starting next Thursday. Everyone at the office was sad to see us leave and made it a point to tell us that they want a birth announcement when the babies arrive, pictures, and they even want to see them in person once they get here. Dr. Grunert told me that he wanted to see me 2 months after the twins are born so that we can talk about what we want to do with the 3 embryos that we still have frozen. He's crazy if he thinks I'll be ready for more babies just 2 months after I deliver twins. There may be more Scott babies in the future, but we aren't going to get started that quick (if we even decided to do IVF again...it would be my luck that I would have triplets or quads the next time...but then again, maybe I would be able to be a stay at home mom)!!! Okay, here are the pictures of the twins at 10.5 weeks!!
Baby A41.79 mm
Baby A163 bpm
Baby B38.75 mm
Baby B174 bpm
Baby A Moving Around In Mommy's Belly
(you have to watch carefully because it's only a 5 second clip)
Baby B Moving Around In Mommy's Belly
(this is the active one)
I hope you enjoyed the pictures and video clips of our two little miracles. I can't wait to see them again on ultrasound next week...I'm sure they will have grown even more! Take care and have a GREAT 4th of July!!
XOXO~
Hayley and the TWINS
No comments:
Post a Comment