Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Dog Days of Summer

The other day I was looking through all of the pictures on my new camera that Cory and Holly bought me as a "kick off to summer gift" and I realized that over half of the pictures are of Holly. Just thought I'd share several of them with you. She has really enjoyed her summer this year and is going to have a hard time adjusting when I have to go back to work pretty soon. Enjoy the pictures of our precious pup!!!



On my way to Grammy and Poppy's house!
When I become a big sister, I think I'm going to have to ride in the back!!

Okay...just to give you some background knowledge for the next few pics. When Cory's relatives came to stay at our house in December, we purchased a blow up mattress for his cousins to sleep on. Well, after they left Holly decided that she liked to sleep on it, so we just have never taken it down (it's coming down sooner or later because it's in the nursery). Holly is scared to death of thunder and bad storms, so when the weather gets bad...we have a slumber party! I pull the mattress into the living room and we all pile on! Call us crazy, but Holly LOVES it! Can you tell how scared she is?

All snuggled up with her daddy!!

All 3 of us crammed on the mattress probably watching the Cubs game!

Silly thing sound asleep!!!

I LOVE this picture of them just relaxing in the pool!

She sure loves her daddy!

Her favorite...fetching her frisbee!!

Action shot

Another frisbee picture!

If I remember correctly, I got out of the shower one night and this is how I found these two...sound asleep (yes, that's where he stayed all night long)!!

And this is how our dog really sleeps!!!

YUMMY...this is so good!

She loves Bullets just like her mommy!

Scratching her back and being silly!

Watching it rain and dreaming about my baby brothers or sisters!!

Relaxing in her pool!!
That's all for now! Hope you liked ALL of them.

No comments: