Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lots of NEW Things Going on Around Here

Man oh man, have I missed blogging. I can't wait until school's out for the summer so that I can get back into the swing of blogging. Oh, and just to let you know...I only have 13 more days to go.
We have had quite the weekend and have enjoyed a few new toys. Our living room now consists of 2 toy bins, a play mat, 2 swings, 1 bouncy seat, 1 jumparoo, and 1 exersaucer (not to mention the couch, recliner, sofa table, coffee table, and my chair and ottoman). I think it's almost time for the coffee table to make it's way out to the garage (along with the rug) in order to make room for all of the "stuff" that Brooks and Burkley need. They are getting so big (can you believe they are 21 weeks old...just a few days shy of their 5 month birthday on the 21st of this month). They are super sweet and are so much fun at this age. Brooks has finally discovered his voice. We seem to think that he could never get a word in because of Burkley always talking , but he finally just butted in and boy is he loud. I love to listen to the two of them talk.

Don't judge me by the looks of this picture. I thought I had time to fold the clothes before B&B woke up from their morning nap, but I was wrong. So after I changed their diapers, I just left them there in the middle while I folded their clothes (saved me from having to go back and forth into the living room over and over again).

She cracks me up! I did not put any of those clothes on her for this picture. She squirms around so much and this is how she ended up in about 2 minutes. She was having so much fun playing and squealing! She's going to keep Cory and I (and Brooks and Holly) on our toes!!!

Stinky 1 and Stinky 2
21 weeks old

Brooks trying out the exersaucer out for the first time

Burkley hanging out in the jumparoo for the first time

Those toes ALMOST touch the ground

She LOVES the exersaucer...just look at the smile on her face

Hanging out in her crib while I was packing the bag to take to Nana's this week

Smiling at mommy

Is he cute or what in those shark jammies

Not sure what this thing is, but I like it

Playing in the exersaucer

What a BIG girl! We decided to introduce cereal to Burkley tonight.


I can't believe my 3 pound princess is big enough to eat cereal. She loved it!!!

2 comments:

eetomost said...

I love it! Your babies are cutie patooties:) I found your blog through kayleigh's blog:) I'm in Asheville,NC and just surfing. If it's ok with you, i'm going to add you to my blog roll:)

thanks:) Leigh-NC
www.bowzArt.net
www.northcarolinanewbeginnings.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

I also found your blog through Kayleigh's. I absolutely love your babies bedding, where did you find that? I'm always looking for something different. You've got a beautiful set of twins, congratulations!
Nicole