skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Peas Please!
Brooks tasted sweet peas last night and LOVED them. I was a little worried that he might not eat them, but I was wrong. He gobbled them up fast...several bites of just peas, then a few bites of cereal, and a few bites here and there of peas and cereal mixed. I don't think he's going to be a picky eater at all! He's going to have peas a few more days and then we will try something else that will be yummy for his tummy!!!!
My mommy said that eating my veggies will make me STRONG!!
1 comment:
Yea for Peas! My guys liked them too. Look out for green beans though! In my experience those tend to end up back in your face! Also, I have an award waiting for you on my blog-- check it out!
Post a Comment